9.06.2008

One bad@$$ Mami!

"Man, I've got so many threatening letters to write tonight. " - Mike

Who knew Sarah Palin was such a badass? Even my skeptical military officer boyfriend was blown away by her last night. And then McCain. I must say, it is awesome to finally have a good reason to get excited over this whole election.

Much to the chagrin of my family I'm sure, I disagree with Palin on her take on sex education. Being a community health science major, and knowing what I know about health education, I still feel it is crucial to inform teens about ALL aspects of sex and sexuality. Comprehensive sex ed. But if that is my only disagreement, I think we are doing good.

Friends don't let friends vote democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Hope to hear more from you in the future. Feel free to let me know what your web page address is so I can come and reciprocate!