11.04.2008

The 80's are back, just in time for the election!

I came across these gems while perusing ebay looking for crap that I don't need.

As of right now, Sarah Palin is fetching $9600 while that hot old man, Joe Biden, is only fetching $710. Imagine that!




Here is snazzy Joe Biden sporting his wannabe VP best :




And how could you make such cool dolls of the veeps and completely forget about the celebrity presidential hopeful Mr. Barry himself :




And last but certainly not least, here is Sen. McCain looking decidedly dapper and just about the best he has ever looked :



**Update - 11/8/08 - In case you were wondering (and you know you were) Mrs. Palin ended up going for around $19,000! That is freaking CRAZY. Also, all four dolls were won by the same person. Hmm...wonder if they are going to "spread the wealth" around maybe?**

2 comments:

  1. Aaahahaha! Those cabbage patch candidates are so disturbing. Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will they think of next? I saw you on NaBloPoMo and clikced because of "charm city" so I thought that you might be local. I was going to blog everyday but already broke my streak. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Hope to hear more from you in the future. Feel free to let me know what your web page address is so I can come and reciprocate!